hey, it's been a while since my last post. yea it's not a very good one.
anyway, it's holiday! I've had my holiday since 8 June, a little bit early than my friends'. Some of them were still having exams, unfortunately. So I went on a trip, which is to Singapore, while everyone still staring at the books. Ahhh. I was so thankful.
Singapore was.............okay. Everything's great. But the one I can't stand was the walking. urgh. We had to walk everytime and everywhere. Well sometimes we got a cab, but the driver was driving madly! It's like he was driving a truck and some kind of race car. yea, blend and imagine that. The cab smelled like his feet! I couldn't stand breathing. I could just throw up at that time.
We went to Johor Bahru too, which obviously in Malaysia (eww). Why did I say eww? Because the tour guide presented Angklung, Kolintang, and Batik are from their culture! I tried to be nice to her, but I was so furious inside! So did my dad, even he didn't want to get in to the show room. Smooking was his reason. It's sucks, you know! I can't swear no more. I just wanna punch her on the face at that time. It's already crossing the line. We can't let that happen. We have to take over what is ours. I'm curious why they do that. Maybe because they brains are too small to think as creative as ours. No offense, Malaysians. Just think about it yourselves.
The thing is, the trip was exhausting. Btw, It's the fourth week of the holiday. ow crap. There's only one week left before go to school. Actually I can't wait to go to school. But doing the getting up early and always exhausted on every weekend is making soooo don't want to go to school. whatever.
Bye.
The Play Maker
sixteen.
traveller.
enjoy.
Monday, June 29
Posted by zeta at 21:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment