The Play Maker

The Play Maker
sixteen.
traveller.
enjoy.

Thursday, August 20

I'm too lazy to post this and that. But actually there were so many things happened after my last post. Lemme list those things, randomly of course:

  1. My IT project, making 2 fictional business sites. It's kind of exciting, doing this project. I'm gonna make one post about this, as soon as the sites ready to look at. So you guys can see it. No, you must see it.
  2. Independence Day Celebration. yea bloggers were posting "happy independence day" blablabla and upload their pics of what happened that day. I'm kinda lazy to do that stuff, so I delayed it. or maybe you can just see the pics in my Facebook.
  3. Tests. I have like 3 tests and a lot pre tests for these past 2 weeks. The last one is chemistry, which I just had it this afternoon, which probably will end up with an awful score. I said 'awful' with a very negative context. But so what, my mates will end up the same. At least me thinks so. I hope so. :p
  4. English 'Archetype' assignment. I'm using the 'Archetype' word, just make it sounds cooler. :p The actual thing is we have to create a character of hero using the myths and the archetype plot. just find Archetype in the dictionary and you'll get what I mean. I supposed to hand out the diagram of the hero and the rough draft like 2 weeks ago, but I haven't. Meanwhile, Craig (my English teacher) was giving some worksheet to do, but I haven't got one coz I was practicing for Independence Day marching (Paskib maksudnya) when he gave that worksheet. So I don't think I have to do that. Anyway, I'm working on my rough draft, but I think it's more like the narrative, which is the last work we have to do on this assignment. Hmm.
  5. BI Contemporary Poem Analysis. Ahh. I haven't done this. But I don't care. So now Bu Christine gave us another work to do. Make an interview with our chosen poets. The poets are going to be acted by our own beloved friends, and video it. The problem is, we have to search about our poets first before make the questions. FYI, Indonesian contemporary poets' information is extremely hard to find on the internet. So I guess I have to find other sources. books, perhaps?
  6. ARCTIC MONKEYS. this one is giving me the most exuberant time for these past weeks. as the post below says that Monkeys gonna released their album, me and Arto were like crazy talking about them. Arto is my pal for the whole Monkeys stuff. I guess I have to make this one a post, or it's gonna be a gigantic dot point.


That's all, eh? I'm watching Skins currently, so I practice writing with Bri-ish accent (it's writing, not speaking). You know what is Skins? Guess I'll tell you later.

Toodles.

PS: I also practice using the high level words that Craig gave me. So if you find any strange words, you'll know what I meant.

0 comments: